I have finished my front cover for my Smash/Scrap book and I am very happy with it.
I used the Kaszazz chipboard album covers and cut them down to 9×12 which I thought was a good size. I covered with paper, embellished added WRMK eyelets to strengthen the binding and use twine for a shabby feel to it:) I added about 100 different pp papers from my stash keeping in mind that I might want to journal straight on to the pages 🙂
I decided to make a pocket page on the inside of the cover.
I used some of the strips left over from cutting out my pages to cover the inside first. Then I made the pocket from two PL 4×6 cards, and stuck them together, then adhered it to the cover with washi tape. I added another card on the top and some embellishment 🙂 I will use it to hold journal cards and other things 🙂
Happy Scrapping x