“Bit Inky!”

I have added a bit more to the cover of my altered book today, but wont do anymore now until I have finished it as I think it will make it hard to work on with stuff on the front cover!  I had to start another book, as I forgot to check the title and it is more a male themed, so will use it for one of my boys!

004 As you can see I sprayed two Dylsusion inks from the top and let it run down the book for a cool effect after roughly applying the gesso this time so a bit of the cover is seen.  After it dried I masked the butterflies.

005I am going to use my Viva Gold to give the butterflies a bit of shine and I will be adding some other bits and bobs later on. Tomorrow I will be attacking the pages of the book 🙂

Happy Scrapping x

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s